Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just messing around


A little while ago Trevor got an Apple laptop computer; I am still trying to figure it all out.  I started messing around with the editing in iPhoto and this is what I ended up with.  I antiqued the picture and then blurred the edges ~ I like the way it turned out...
Charlie has always crossed her legs; in her walker, in her swimming pool floaty, etc.  So when I saw this I couldn't resist taking a picture.  We were in DCA and had stopped to get some drinks.  Jensen & McKayla went with Trevor to help carry the drinks and I stayed back with Charlie to wait for them.  While we were waiting she fell asleep.  When I looked down to check on her she had her feet crossed again.  I think it is so cute when she does it!

2 comments:

Jen said...

CUTE! I love when little kids do that. What a cute memory to have of her.

Shannon said...

AWH, that is so cute and I think the picture turned out neat. Thats fun to take a picture of so you will always remember.