Saturday, August 16, 2008

Birthday Pedicures

Susanne's (Trevor's mom for those of you who don't know her) birthday was on August 8th. But, that was also the day the Paul actuall got to come home from the hospital so we didn't celebrate her birthday that day. I had talked to Jessica and we dicided that a pedicure would be a good idea for a birthday gift. -If anyone had a list of good ideas for parents birthdays I would love to hear some of them-

We also thought that with all of the things that she has going on right now - Paul, work, moving into a new house - that Sus would have a hard time justifying taking some time for herself. With that we dicided that instead of a 'gift certificate' we would take her ourselves, so on Sunday afternoon I went and picked up Susanne and Jessica. We didn't tell here where we were going so she didn't have a chance to say NO. Besides....who can turn down a pedicure??? - Not me!!!



And look how cute our toes turned out!!!

0 comments: