Wednesday, July 16, 2008

a BEES Game on a Saturday Night...

So I know that I take a lot of pictures......now I got that out of the way - We went to a BEES game with my parents for my dad's work party. Charlie didn't have her own seat so she was juggled between us durring the game. At first we watched the field and stands for 'BUMBLE'.


The kids had lots of fun mostly playing with each other.




The kids had gotten balloons and once they popped - the snapping started! Both McKayla and Jensen's balloons ended up popped so they all had 'ammo'. I thought this picture was hillarious - the face my dad is pulling.

After the game all of the kids were invited to run around the bases on the field. Jensen started before McKayla and she passed him up just after he rounded first base. When they got back to home plate all of the kids got a certificate for the Spaghetti Factory. It was lots of fun - we should go more often!

1 comments:

Skelley Family said...

I want to run around the bases!!! That looks like good times! YOur dad's face was hillarious!