McKayla is playing on a girls softball team. She loves it! These are from her game tonight. Here she is warming up before the game.

This is her first at bat of the game. She got on base when she hit the second ball pitched to her.
Charlie started getting bored and we had to figure out a way to entertain her. I bounced her on my legs for about 10 minutes and she was giggling so hard.
This is McKayla's whole team after the game giving a chear to the other team. I really like her coaches this year. She is teaching them good sportsmanship and the way to really play the game.
This is right after Kayla's game got over. I am usually the one behind the camera!



1 comments:
Too many cute pictures! It looks like McKayla is having a great time playing softball. I remember those good old days! That is too funny that you have a pet pig. That cracks me up! I'll bet that your kids have a great time with the animals. Fun stuff! I miss ya! It looks like life is going good for you guys! Take care!
Post a Comment