Friday, May 23, 2008

Dance Festival

Ok - there are lots of pictures this time!!
Jensen's grade danced first, these first few pictures were from their 'hula' dance. He got to dance in between two cute girls.

The second dance that his class did was 'Crashing the Camp' from 'Tarzan'. That is one of my favorite songs from a Disney movie.
Jensen is a little hard to see in this one.....he is crouched down a little bit on the left side of th picture. It was so cute to see the kids just dance to the music while they were all lined up here. That is why Jensen is crouched down in the picture, he was dancing.

McKayla's class did a Russian dance that I didn't get any pictures close enough to pick her out in. These are from her second dance. They danced to the 'Chimney Sweep' song from 'Mary Poppins'. She is the one just to the left of the center in this picture.All of the boys gathered around the 'chimney' (a tall grey garbage can with dry ice in it).
Here are the girls....McKayla is right in the middle here.McKayla was freezing! I can't believe how cold it was this morning - I'm not sure it is really May.
Charlie was not interested in watching the kids dance. She was having fun pushing her stroller in circles. She is so independant, she wanted nothing to do with me helping her push the stroller.
Just a cute shot of the girls.

I think McKayla would have loved to keep Charlie with her for the rest of the day. Charlie loved the attention from Kalya's friends that she was sitting by.
McKayla and Mrs. Taylor, her fourth grade teacher.
Jensen and Mrs. Romney. his first grade teacher.




2 comments:

Heidi J. said...

Monica, I love your blog! and I love all the picutes and you are right I can't belive how big charlie is getting it is hard to believe that she is going to be two in acouple of weeks. I can't wait to read more. I sent you an invite let me know if you didn't get it.

Shannon said...

Okay, so I can't load that many pictures at once. I think I can do 5 max. What am I doing wrong? Anyways, I know what you mean about the backgrounds. So many cute ones. Thats why mine changes way too much! Have a good day!! Cute dancing photos!!!