Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The ZOO

We took the kids to the zoo the other day. The weather was really nice here for a few days so we dicided to take advantage of it. We have been to the zoo before, lots of times and I still took 40 pictures. Don't worry, I didn't post all of them here! There were 6 giraffes, one was a young one. Four of them were out walking around. The young one and it's mother were inside and we got to see the mom eating. It was cool to see them that close.

Trevor was showing the kids the gorillas.


The tiger was watching all of us watching him.

Charlie got really excited to see the gorilla this close. He just sat there and watched us. Charlie kept waving and squeeling at him.



There always has to be the 'posed' pictures.



I think Kayla was getting tired of posing for pictures, she looks a little irritated in this one. Sorry Kayla!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I like your background colors. Very cute! Yes, we have pictures set up for Thursday I hope it ends up going smoothly. Hope your problem is fixed!

Brad and Jana said...

Hey Monica, It is Jana (Grace) Page! I saw your blog through Jessica. Your kids are so cute. It is fun to see what you are up to.